This section includes books, videos, and teachers / facilitators for a number of key areas of study. The teachers / facilitators are available to lead either in-person or online seminars, workshops or tutorials.
Teachers and facilitators. Use this tool to find a knowledgable person to help you in your learning. (NOTE: this tool is not yet available … we need some expert help in developing this)
Key subject areas
- Framing the Message
- Art and Artists
- Economics: understanding the existing economy, the New Economics alternatives
- Governance: understanding the existing system, possible alternatives
- History: labor, civil rights, suffregettes, people’s movements of all kinds
- Myths and stories: Foundational myths, stories we live out of
- Nonviolence: practical rationale, spiritual/philosophical rationale
- Organizing: mass movements, big organizing,
- Spiritual Activism
- The Science of the Big Picture: Understanding the entire mess, designing effective policies and avoiding catastrophic unintended consequences.
We are just beginning to populate this section and we need content experts in all of these domains. Can you help?